Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What would I ask???????

Its mocking when GOD plays dice with your life. When you know that he's deliberately messing your life and laughing out there somewhere only to watch if you can make out of the pitfalls he has laid out for you. I sometimes feel like screaming my lungs out at him...throw tantrums for what he was doing with me? Or would I???Well....what if I really faced GOD someday? I often imagine and daydream about it. If I met GOD and was allowed to ask only one question....what would it be? Would I ask him why was he messing with my life??? No......wait...."What is my future like?''.....well that seems like a relevant question. Isn't it? No,that would be a little selfish on my part!!!! Ok.....what about....."When is the judgement day....the Armageddon? When will the earth end and how?" But don't I already know the answer to this....2012!!!! What would I ask ????
Well if you were to face God someday and were allowed to ask only "ONE" question.......the most important question for you in your life.......What would it be??????

7 comments:

  1. hmmm i think i would ask, 'where the hell were u when i needed you all these years??'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd ask for his contact number or mail id..... something like that.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anish.....lol....well...if u do gt his numbr or email id....plz gv it 2 me 2... ;p
    @ mridu.....i guess he'll answer u dt he ws der wth u all along or smhtg similar....

    ReplyDelete
  4. @kang..,i would love to ask whe... i'm gonna date katrina or not,w'l kang... i hav.. a diff opi... reg.. dis matter,i pers.. feel unless nd until u play dis game of lyf ,u can't enj .. ur success..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would rather inquire about sins that i must have committed in past life which made me deserve mbk's classes for 2.5 yrs....lolz...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice thought.. :) Actually there are a lot of things that rush to my brain when I think what would I ask God if he comes in front......

    I guess, I would ask him to sit down and say:
    "Please sit down, You have left me with a lot of questions in my entire life to ask you..." :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. wel same here ... hav loads 2 ask... bt>>>da recent 1 would b "y do u make miracles?" is tht nething 2 do wid ma future or u jst want 2 prove u exist>>>>

    36 ka AAKRA :P

    ReplyDelete