Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My life...


For once I dn't want people telling me what to eat, when to eat.
For once I dn't want people telling me what to drink,why to drink.
For once I dn't want people telling me what to wear, how to wear.
For once I dn't want people telling me to smile, smile when I dn't want to.
For once I dn't want people telling me my shoes dn't look good, they dn't suit me.
For once I dn't want people telling me how to walk,when to walk.
For once I dn't want people telling me when to sleep and when to get up.
For once I dn't want people telling me that I am small,that that I am naive.
For once I dn't want people telling me where to sign,when to sign.
For once I dn't want people telling me what to read,when to read.
For once I dn't want people telling me when to go out,when to come back.
For once I dn't want people telling me whom to love, when to love.
For once I dn't want people telling me when to be polite,whom to be polite to.
For once I dn't want people telling me to be something I am not, something I dn't want to be.
For once....and for only once....I wanna be able to feel that I am free.
For once....and only for once....I wanna be able to cry when I want to.
For once....and only for once....I wanna be able to live my life on my own....

No comments:

Post a Comment