Sunday, June 6, 2010

Spell you away......


When you said goodbye....
I never thought I heard it right.
Though now I see...
It was all a facade from the very start.
I flinched and twisted in pain to get over you...
And now that I've...you have started haunting me in my dreams.
I wish I could simply spell you away...
Like in some wizard tale they do everyday.


I wonder if you recall all the promises you made...
Or the sugar-coated lies you said.
I want to believe that you are the monster everybody claims you to be....
But when I look into your eyes that's not what I see.
I grasp to hold on to you....
But find that you are only slipping through.
Even in my thoughts...
I feel your stolidity towards me.


Sometimes I wonder if you were blind.....
Because you could never see my broken heart lying there by your side.
I wish there was a cure for broken hearts....
A cast or a plaster which might heal some parts.
But I guess you'll never know.....
And now I really wish I could spell you away...
Like in some wizard tale they do everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment